I love my work and appreciate the privilege of being able to listen to you and support you to work through whatever you want to work on. We all go through challenging times in life and it can be helpful to talk to a trained professional who is independent of your family, friends, work and social circles. Whether we do counselling or psychotherapy depends on what you would like to gain from the therapy and what would be most beneficial for you at this time.
REASONS FOR THERAPY
You may be seeking counselling or psychotherapy if you are:
- having relationship difficulties
- experiencing anxiety or depression
- a survivor of any form of trauma or abuse
- experiencing grief and bereavement
- struggling with low self esteem or not liking who you are
- wanting support during life transitions
- feeling ‘different’, ‘disconnected’, ’empty’ or ‘unfulfilled’
- experiencing stress, burnout or problems at work
- wanting to focus on personal growth
- wanting to talk about anything else that’s on your mind.
BENEFITS OF THERAPY
Some of the benefits you may gain include:
- expanding your self-awareness
- developing healthy communication skills
- changing the painful patterns in your life and relationships
- developing mindfulness and being more present
- grieving your losses
- developing your spontaneity, creativity, intimacy & compassion
- being more authentic or ‘true to yourself’
- exploring existential questions
- improving the quality of your life and your relationships
- creating the future that you want to experience.
I work within professional codes of ethics that emphasise the importance of boundaries and confidentiality in order to create a safe space for us to work through what is troubling you. Please call me on 0432 941 237 or send me an email to make an appointment or if you have any further questions about how I work or about the therapy sessions.
My office is located in Norwest Business Park, Bella Vista, a few minutes’ walk from the Bella Vista Metro station and close to the M2 and M7 motorways. This makes it easily accessible to those who live in North-West and Western Sydney, including all parts of the Hills District, Carlingford, Parramatta, Penrith, Windsor, Richmond and Blacktown.